- 1 container (16 oz each) low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) dry manicotti, uncooked
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, divided
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup water
- Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 1 hour 45 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Combine ricotta cheese, spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and black pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Stuff 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in each uncooked manicotti; set aside.
2. Pour half of the sauce in the bottom of sprayed 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish. Arrange stuffed manicotti in single layer over sauce; pour the remaining sauce evenly over top. Pour water into corner of dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese evenly over sauce. Cover tightly with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note