Very good. I used frozen onions and peppers and pretty much followed the recipe to a tee. Was delicious and could easily work with other veggies.
Easy Mac n Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole
More From Country Crock
Amount per serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from fat: 80
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Sugars: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 16g
- Calcium: 20%
- Iron: 10%
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 cups assorted frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine 3 tablespoons Spread, milk, pasta, chicken, vegetables and cheddar cheese in 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, parmesan and remaining Spread in small bowl; sprinkle over top of casserole. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and crumbs are toasted.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.79
- Cost per serving*: $2.13
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Mac n Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This