Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) extra-sharp cheddar grated
- Heat oven to 400. Cook the pasta for half the time recommended on package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, 1 cup of the sour cream, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Fold in the onion and 1 cup of the cheddar.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to coat. Transfer the pasta mixture to a shallow 3-qt. Or 9x13 baking dish and bake until beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and fold in the remaining cup of cheddar and 1/4 cup sour cream. Return to the oven and bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Serve with freshly cracked pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes