Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 11 mins
- Total time: 16 mins
- Serves: 2
- •2 medium baking potatoes, unpeeled
- •1 can (14½ oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- •1 cup milk
- •4 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- •¾ cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- •¼ cup sour cream
- 1.Pierce potatoes; microwave on high 5 min., turning over after 2½ min.
- 2.Cut potatoes into chunks.
- 3.Combine potatoes, broth, and milk in large microwaveable bowl.
- 4.Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes, stir after 3 minutes.
- 5.Slightly crush potatoes with a potato masher.
- 6.Reserve 2 Tbsp. each of the bacon and cheese, set aside.
- 7.Add remaining bacon and cheese to the soup.
- 8.Serve topped with reserved bacon, cheese, and sour cream. (And of course I add more
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews