- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground or minced pork
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 16 butter lettuce leaves
- 8 teaspoons plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- calories 142
- caloriesfromfat 59 %
- protein 11 g
- fat 9.3 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- carbohydrate 3.3 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- sodium 308 mg
- cholesterol 37 mg
How to Make It
In a large frying pan, heat oil over high heat and add pork. Cook pork, stirring, until starting to brown. Drain excess fat.
Stir in green onions, allspice, ginger, garlic, and tamari. Cook until green onions are tender, about 2 minutes.
Place 2 lettuce leaves on each plate. Spoon pork mixture into leaves. Top each with 1/2 tsp. plum sauce and cilantro.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.