so easy and delicious. nice refreshing summer dessert.
Easy Lemon Ice Cream Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) lemon gelatin 3 oz
- 1 1/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 pint(s) vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind or 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 prepared 8" graham cracker crust
- dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add ice cream by spoonfuls stirring until melted and smooth. add rind. pour into pie crust. chill until firm, about 2 hours. garnish if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barri40 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note