Easy Lemon Curd
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. In (3-qt.) saucepan, bring 2 1/2 cups of water to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- 2. In double boiler, whisk eggs, sugar, and lemon juice using a stainless whisk.
- 3. Set double boiler over simmering water in saucepan.
- 4. Cook, whisking constantly, 6-8 minutes or until mixture thickens and registers 160 degrees F on candy thermometer.
- 5. Remove double boiler from heat.
- 6. Add butter and lemon zest; whisk until melted and smooth.
- 7. Refrigerate lemon curd 2 hours or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Lemon Curd Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes