Easy Lemon Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (18.25 oz) lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of powdered sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown and the insides chewy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Lemon Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies