Easy Lasagna (Microwave)
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 32 ounce(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 14 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 12 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Crumble ground beef n large glass bowl. heat on High 2 -3 minutes or until beef is browned stir once. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper. in oblong baking dish, spoon 1/2 cup sauce; alternately layer noodles egg mixture, mozzarella cheese and sauce, forming two layers. Heat covered with plastic wrap on HIGH for 8 minutes, and at MEDIUM LOW for 30 - 32 minutes or until noodles are tender. To complete; top with parmesan cheese, let STAND covered, 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Lasagna (Microwave) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes