Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 2 can(s) ragu meat sauce
- 1 package(s) lasagne noodles
- 1 bag(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat in slow cooker
- add sauce and season with salt and pepper
- simmer (the longer the better the taste)
- Cook noodles to almost done
- drain and run cold water over them
- In a casserole dish, begin layers by coating the bottom of the pan with a spoonful of sauce. Next, layer on top 4 noodles and cover with sauce. Sprinkle cheese over entire pan. Repeat from layering noodles to cheese until pan is full. Add extra cheese to top layer.
- Bake in oven at 400 until cheese on top starts browning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Demco87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note