Stand Before Serving: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 26 ounce(s) spaghetti sauce
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 12 piece(s) no-boil lasagna noodles (such as Ronzoni Healthy Harvest)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Cover bottom of 13x9 in pan with thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Cover with thin layer of sauce. Spread thin layer of cheese filling over sauce.
- 4. Repeat lasagna/sauce/cheese layers 2 more times.
- 5. Add final layer of lasagna noodles and top with thin layer of sauce and remaining 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- 6. Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KLMcNelis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note