- 12 lasagna noodles (no cook lasagna works just as well!)
- 2 15 oz. containers of ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon pressed garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 26 oz. jars of spaghetti sauce (Classico tomato basil and spicy red pepper blend well together)
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Italian 3-cheese blend
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cook beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in sauce.
- Layer one-third each of lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, shredded cheese, and beef mixture in a lightly greased 13X9 inch baking dish. Repeat layers twice. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: May add parmesan, parsley and egg to ricotta mixture for extra taste and fluffier texture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tammyrf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes