- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 (12-oz.) container refrigerated prechopped celery, onion, and bell pepper mix
- 1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice mix
- 1 3/4 cups uncooked converted rice
- 3/4 pound unpeeled, jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low 5 hours.
Add shrimp; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
Our Best Slow Cooker Suppers