Easy Italian Wedding Soup
Though you probably won't see this recipe on the menu at many weddings, it is a tradional Italian soup that's often served for holidays and other special events.
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 16 frozen meatballs, cooked
- 2 cups spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Bring broth and one cup water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta and meatballs. Return to a boil; cook 7 to 9 minutes or until pasta is done. Do not drain.
- Reduce heat; stir in spinach and pizza sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note