Easy Italian Sausage-Vegetable Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk Italian pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh carrots
- 1 large baking potato peeled cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 14 oz can(s) beef broth
- 1 15 oz can(s) garbanzo beans
- 1 14.5 oz can(s) pasta style chunky tomatoes undrained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 12 oz frozen french style green beans
- 1 cup(s) julienne cut zucchini 2 x 1/8 x 1/8
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach sliced
- 1 package(s) refrigerated tortellinis optional
- 1. Cook sausage in large skillet until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain. In 3 1/2 to 4 quart crock pot combine cooked sausage and all remaining ingredients except zucchini, green beans, spinach and cheese.
- 2. Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- 3. About 30 minutes before serving, remove and discard bay leaf from soup. Gently stir in zucchini, green beans and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- 4. Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain. Serve in individual bowls add desired amount of tortellini and sprinkle w/ parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes