Easy Italian Sausage-Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk Italian pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh carrots
- 1 large baking potato peeled cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 14 oz can(s) beef broth
- 1 15 oz can(s) garbanzo beans
- 1 14.5 oz can(s) pasta style chunky tomatoes undrained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 12 oz frozen french style green beans
- 1 cup(s) julienne cut zucchini 2 x 1/8 x 1/8
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach sliced
- 1 package(s) refrigerated tortellinis optional
- 1. Cook sausage in large skillet until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain. In 3 1/2 to 4 quart crock pot combine cooked sausage and all remaining ingredients except zucchini, green beans, spinach and cheese.
- 2. Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- 3. About 30 minutes before serving, remove and discard bay leaf from soup. Gently stir in zucchini, green beans and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- 4. Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain. Serve in individual bowls add desired amount of tortellini and sprinkle w/ parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note