I have made this alot and find the only thing I changed was adding a smaller amount of olive oil on top. very good recipe and very quick and easy. Guests like it too.
Easy Italian Herb Focaccia Bread
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands® Italian Herb Seasoning
MIX flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and water, stirring until well mixed. Spread dough into greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Cover.
LET RISE until doubled, about 30 minutes.
POKE multiple holes into the dough using the handle of a wooden spoon. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian herb seasoning. Cover.
LET RISE an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375°F.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Cool slightly and cut into slices; serve warm. If desired, serve with additional olive oil for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Italian Herb Focaccia Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads