- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands® Italian Herb Seasoning
How to Make It
MIX flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and water, stirring until well mixed. Spread dough into greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Cover.
LET RISE until doubled, about 30 minutes.
POKE multiple holes into the dough using the handle of a wooden spoon. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian herb seasoning. Cover.
LET RISE an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375°F.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Cool slightly and cut into slices; serve warm. If desired, serve with additional olive oil for dipping.