Easy Huevos Rancheros
Serve our lightened version of "rancher's eggs" with avocado slices, sour cream, and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 351
- Fat: 13.7g
- Saturated fat: 5.2g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 37.1g
- Cholesterol: 224mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Sodium: 709mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Calcium: 254mg
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Combine tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place black beans in a small microwave-safe dish; partially mash beans with a fork. Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add eggs; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done (do not break yolks).
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread beans evenly over tortillas; top each with 1 egg. Top with tomato mixture and cheese
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note