- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- calories 351
- fat 13.7 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 37.1 g
- cholesterol 224 mg
- iron 3.7 mg
- sodium 709 mg
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fiber 4.2 g
- calcium 254 mg
How to Make It
Combine tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl; set aside.
Place black beans in a small microwave-safe dish; partially mash beans with a fork. Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add eggs; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done (do not break yolks).
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread beans evenly over tortillas; top each with 1 egg. Top with tomato mixture and cheese