Easy Honey Chicken
- 1 pound(s) chicken pieces, bone in with skin
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning
- Melt margarine in 9x11 pan at 325 degrees.
- Once melted, remove the pan from the oven and set oven to 375 degrees.
- In pan with melted butter, mix other ingredients.
- Roll chicken pieces in the mixture so fully coated.
- Once oven reaches 375 degrees, put pan with chicken into oven.
- Bake at 375 until done, this usually takes approximately 40-50 minutes depending on the size of chicken pieces. About 30-40 minutes in, roll the chicken pieces around in the sauce.
- Chicken is done when golden brown on top and cooked through thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Smiley7600 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note