Easy Homemade Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 32 ounce(s) marinara sauce (homemade or jar)
- 12 ounce(s) package of oven-ready lasagna
- 1 pound(s) cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 pound(s) grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown the ground beef in saucepan and drain off fat. Stir in the marinara sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. In a lasagna pan, spread a thin layer of sauce. Top with 1/3 of the noodles, then spread on a 1/3 of the cottage cheese. Sprinkle over a 1/3 of the Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers twice, ending with a final layer of sauce. Cover with foil and bake in the oven 50 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover, sprinkle on some more Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese melts. Makes 8 large servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note