Easy Grilled Pork Chops with Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops
- Olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Ground ginger
- Fire and Fruit Yellow Tomato Salsa
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium heat (350° to 450°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 5 to 7 seconds). Meanwhile, rub pork with olive oil and salt, pepper, and ground ginger to taste.
- 2. Grill pork, turning often, until no longer pink in center. Set on plates and spoon salsa on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This