- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso® Thick ’n Chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- calcium 15 %
- calories 440
- caloriesfromfat 90
- carbohydrate 60 g
- cholesterol 35 mg
- fat 10 g
- fiber 13 g
- iron 20 %
- protein 25 g
- sodium 1110 mg
- sugars 0 g
- satfat 1.5 g
How to Make It
Heat gas or charcoal grill. In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, lime juice and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix until smooth. Add chicken; seal bag. Shake until chicken is evenly coated.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat beans, salsa and cilantro over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
Cut chicken crosswise into strips. Divide chicken on half of each tortilla; top with bean mixture. Fold other half of tortilla over filling.
Broiling Directions: Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler rack with cooking spray. Place coated chicken on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat 6 to 9 minutes, turning after 5 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Let stand 5 minutes. Continue as directed in step