Easy Greek Flank Steak
Wrap leftover meat tightly in foil, and refrigerate up to 2 days.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 3/4 pounds flank steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- Sour Cream-Cucumber Sauce (optional)
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Rub steak evenly with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with seasoning.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips. Serve with Sour Cream-Cucumber Sauce, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note