Easy Grands!® Chicken Pot Pie
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 2 cans (18.6 oz each) Progresso® Rich & Hearty chicken pot pie style soup
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen mixed vegetables (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups cubed chicken
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In 4-quart saucepan, mix soups, frozen vegetables and chicken. Heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2. Meanwhile, pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; cut each into 4 pieces. Place biscuit pieces over hot mixture.
- 3. Bake uncovered at 375°F 16 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown..
- Boil chicken mixture as directed to make sure it gets really hot before placing biscuits on top, assuring biscuits will then bake thoroughly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Grands!® Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes