1. Cook spaghetti according to directions on package until al dente.
2. Strain spaghetti and place in a over sized serving dish (trust me on this - I used a proper sized serving dish and a good quarter of my pasta ended up on my floor).
3. Add olive oil and toss until noodles are fluid and move easily (keep in mind - fluid does not mean soggy. It means evenly coated).
4. Add salt, pepper, garlic and chili flakes - toss well. Note: I use an abnormal amount of chili flakes... 5 teaspoons is a lot. So if you're not like me (impervious to spicy food) then I would use less - say about 2 1/2 teaspoons for the average Joe or Sally.
5. Serve warm with some light greens - like a fresh spring salad! Or if you're a carb consuming freak like me, a fresh buttery baguette - toasted of course.
Photo: c/o ThePioneerWoman.com
Go to full version of