Easy Garlic Pepper Spaghetti
A light and easy weeknight meal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) multi grain pasta cook as directed
- 5 clove(s) garlic finely minced
- 5 teaspoon(s) chili pepper flakes (or less, whatever)
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to directions on package until al dente.
- 2. Strain spaghetti and place in a over sized serving dish (trust me on this - I used a proper sized serving dish and a good quarter of my pasta ended up on my floor).
- 3. Add olive oil and toss until noodles are fluid and move easily (keep in mind - fluid does not mean soggy. It means evenly coated).
- 4. Add salt, pepper, garlic and chili flakes - toss well. Note: I use an abnormal amount of chili flakes... 5 teaspoons is a lot. So if you're not like me (impervious to spicy food) then I would use less - say about 2 1/2 teaspoons for the average Joe or Sally.
- 5. Serve warm with some light greens - like a fresh spring salad! Or if you're a carb consuming freak like me, a fresh buttery baguette - toasted of course.
- Photo: c/o ThePioneerWoman.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kaytivstheworld and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note