Easy Garlic Chicken
- 4 bonless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes