Easy Garlic Chicken
WW PointsPlus: 5
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast uncooked
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- 2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- 4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478#ixzz1vW4f1CCT
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note