Easy Fudge Brownie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsles divided
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped & divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray small bar pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine sugar, melted butter, egg and vanilla in bowl, mix well.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder and salt in sm bowl. Add to other mixture; whisk until smooth. Stir 1/4 cup each of the chocolate morsels and walnuts into batter. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake 18-20 mins or until brownie is set in center. Cool.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate morsels over hot brownie. Let chocolate stand until softened; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Fudge Brownie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts