- Cookie Crust:
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) prepared sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Fruit & Glaze:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash of salt
- 2 to 3 cups assorted cut up fresh fruit
How to Make It
PRESS cookie dough into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes until done, but still soft. Cool.
MIX filling ingredients in a medium bowl with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined. Spread over crust.
To prepare glaze: COMBINE sugar and corn starch in a small saucepan until well mixed. Add orange juice, water, lemon juice and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
BOIL for 1 minute. Remove from heat. COOL 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Slice fresh fruit and arrange on cream filling.
DRIZZLE with glaze and chill at least 30 minutes.