Easy Fruit Mold
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 C. boiling water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each)jell-o brand Orange Flavor Gela
- 1-1/4 C. Dole Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (20 oz.) Dole Pineapple Chunks, drained
- Empty 2 pkg. Jello Brand gelatin into medium bowl. Add 2 c. boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1-1/4 c. cold Dole pineapple juice. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.(Mixture will be the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
- Add Dole pineapple chunks; stir gently until well blended. Pour into lightly greased 6-c. mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Makes 10 (1/2 c.) serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Fruit Mold Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads