- 1 package (10 to 12 oz) breaded or battered fish fillets (6 fillets)
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (any variety)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix (from 16-oz bag)
- Old El Paso® taco sauce, if desired
How to Make It
Bake fish fillets as directed on package. Cut each fillet into bite-size pieces.
Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Let stand 5 minutes. Fill shells with fish pieces and coleslaw mixture; top with taco sauce.
Serve With: While the taco shells are baking, heat some Old El Paso® refried beans to serve with the finished tacos.
Time-Saver: Skip the coleslaw mix and mayo. Purchase 2 pints of creamy coleslaw at the supermarket deli and stir in the taco seasoning mix.