Easy Fiesta Potatoes
- 6 whole(s) russet potatoes sliced
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey browned
- 2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) kidney or black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onion
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream for garnish
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Slice potatoes, toss in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and taco seasoning. Spread onto baking sheet and roast in oven 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown ground turkey. Drain, then add taco seasoing and 1/4 cup water. Stir in beans, heat through. When potatoes are done cooking, spread over top of potatoes, top with 1/2 of cheese and corn. Put back into oven until cheese is melted and dish is hot.
- Remove from oven. Serve onto plates, topping with onions, olives, lettuce and cheese. Garnish with sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note