Easy Fiesta Potatoes
inspired from Rachael Ray Magazine story on 30 minutes to dinner. My family loves it and it can be changed up depending on what ingredients you have available.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) russet potatoes sliced
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey browned
- 2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) kidney or black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced green onion
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream for garnish
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Slice potatoes, toss in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and taco seasoning. Spread onto baking sheet and roast in oven 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown ground turkey. Drain, then add taco seasoing and 1/4 cup water. Stir in beans, heat through. When potatoes are done cooking, spread over top of potatoes, top with 1/2 of cheese and corn. Put back into oven until cheese is melted and dish is hot.
- Remove from oven. Serve onto plates, topping with onions, olives, lettuce and cheese. Garnish with sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note