Easy Fettuccine Primavera
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 Bag (16 to 20 oz.) frozen assorted vegetables (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onion, zucchini), cooked
- 1 teaspoon . dried basil leaves, crushed OR 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 Box fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1. Heat Pasta Sauce in 2-quart saucepan until heated through. Stir in cooked vegetables and basil.
- 2. Spoon vegetable mixture over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Cook vegetables in the microwave. Or, add to pasta cooking water during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.38.
- Cost per serving*: $0.80.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This