- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
DRIZZLE with 1 Tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.