- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can(s) 4 oz green chopped chiles
- .5 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken and mushroom soup undiluted
- 1 whole(s) small onion chopped finely
- 6 whole(s) corn tortillas
- 1.5 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) small can sliced olives drained (optional)
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl. Spray pan with cooking spray. Lay three tortillas in bottom of pan, they will overlap. Spread with half of the mixture from the bowl and top with half of the cheese. Repeat. Top with olives. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jehabrich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note