- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan-Asiago-Romano spreadable cheese
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Vegetable cooking spray
How to Make It
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spread tops of chicken evenly with cheese.
Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, pine nuts, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper. Press onto chicken, coating well. Coat breadcrumb mixture with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 23 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done and browned.