Easy Egg Salad Crostini
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Stand: 20 Minutes
Chill: 15 Minutes
- 1 (20-oz.) French bread baguette, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 8 large hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Stir together butter and garlic; brush evenly on tops of baguette slices.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine hard-cooked eggs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes or up to 2 days.
- 4. Spoon egg mixture evenly on toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note