Easy Egg Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) leftover pork, chicken or turkey minced or chopped finely
- 1 bag(s) cold slaw mix chopped finely
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped finely
- 1 can(s) bean sprouts drained & rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 package(s) egg roll wrappers
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put meat in a large bowl. Add corn starch, garlic powder, sesame oil, salt & pepper, sugar, soy sauce (not too much salt because soy sauce is salty). Mix well, let set for 15 minutes. Add cold slaw mix & onion to meat mixture. Drain bean sprouts & add to meat mixture. Mix well. Put 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture in each egg roll wrapper & seal with a beaten egg. (Instructions for wrapping will be on back of package). Fry until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckristi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note