Easy egg casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1pkg package(s) Jimmy Deans sausage
- 8 Eggs
- 3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 8 cup(s) Cubed French bread
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese 8 oz, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage crumbles and 1 ½ cups cheese.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
- Cook’s Tips:
- Substitute 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled for Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles.
- Spinach-Egg Casserole: Add 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze dry, to egg mixture before pouring into prepared baking dish.
- Make-Ahead Egg Casserole: Assemble casserole as directed; cover. Refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jhartens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy egg casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch