Easy Drop Danish
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) warm water
- 2/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Beat butter, sugar and baking mix until crumbly.
- 3. Stir in milk until dough forms; beat 15 strokes.
- 4. Drop by rounded Tbsp 2" apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5. Make a shallow well in center of each with the back of a spoon; fill with 1/4 tsp preserves.
- 6. Bake until golden, 10-15 minutes.
- 7. Beat powdered sugar, water and vanilla until smooth to form a glaze.
- 8. While danish is warm, drizzle with glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Drop Danish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies