Easy Drop Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) All purpose flour Spooned and leveled
- 1/2 cup(s) 1 stick cold unsalted butter Cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) Whole milk
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor, combine the flour, butter, baking powder, and salt, pulse until pea sized clumps form. Add the milk and pulse just until moistened.
- 2. Drop 6 large mounds of the dough (about 1/2 cup each) onto a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 18 to 20 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Drop Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes