Easy Dreamy Peachy Ice Cream
Notes: You can make all kinds of fruit flavors by substituting different mashed ripe fruits--like berries or plums--for the peaches.
Yield: Makes about 1 quart (8 servings)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 351
- Calories from fat: 56%
- Protein: 6.4g
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peeled and mashed very ripe peaches
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk, cream, and vanilla.
- 2. Freeze half-and-half mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. When mixture is starting to look frozen, add peaches. Continue churning until it has a soft-serve consistency. Transfer to a 1-quart freezable container and freeze until set, about 2 hours.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Dreamy Peachy Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance