Easy Doughnuts recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetble oli
- 1 package(s) 8 count package large refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillbury Gr
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. Heat ½ cup of the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2. Place the biscuits on a cutting board. Using a 1-inch round cookie cutter or shot glass, cut a hole in the center of each biscuit, reserving the extra dough for "holes."
- 3. Test the heat of the oil by dipping the edge of a doughnut in the pan. When the oil is hot enough, the edge will bubble. Place 4 of the doughnuts and holes in the skillet and cook until golden brown, 1 to 1½ minutes per side. Transfer to a wire rack or paper towel–lined plate to drain. Add the remaining oil to the skillet, reheat, and cook the remaining doughnuts and holes.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Gently toss the warm doughnuts in the mixture a few at a time. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe makes 8 doughnuts, plus holes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Doughnuts recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch