Easy Dessert Crepes
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves, or any Smucker's® preserves or jam of your choice
- Fruit, pudding or ice cream for filling (optional)
- COMBINE pancake mix, sugar, water and eggs in a small bowl until batter is smooth.
- HEAT 8-inch skillet or crepe pan. Spray with no-stick cooking spray between each crepe. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into preheated skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn to brown second side.
- FILL each crepe with desired filling such as preserves, jam, fruit, pudding or ice cream. Roll up or fold over.
- TIP To make crepes ahead of time, prepare crepes and store in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. To thaw, refrigerate several hours or place on countertop.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch