Easy Desert Recipe and Gift Basket Idea all in one- Mint Chocolate Fudge Recipe
With Christmas always just around the corner, it is never too soon for versatile easy deserts that can also be turned into a gift basket idea. This tasty desert recipe is quick and easy and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Placed in a decorative bag, this delicious Mint Chocolate Fudge recipe can be the perfect addition to any gift basket.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Mint Chocolate Chips
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) White Chocolate
- 1 cup(s) Crushed Dutch Chocolate SweetSticks
- 1. Melt Chocolate and White Chocolate chips slowly in a sauce pan under low heat
- 2. Add condensed milk and butter- stirring until thoroughly mixed together
- 3. In a separate bowl, melt 1 cup white chocolate until smooth
- 4. Pour fudge mixture into a well-greased baking dish
- 5. Drizzle White chocolate and SweetSticks on top
- 6. Refrigerate until set
- For more recipes visit our website http://www.cheesesticks.com/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Desert Recipe and Gift Basket Idea all in one- Mint Chocolate Fudge Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts