EASY DELICOUS FUDGE
Community Recipe from
- Be sure to use sweetened condensed milk in this recipe, not evaporated milk - that's a common mistake. It is probably the easiest recipe in the world, thus the name!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 2 pounds candy
- •1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- •1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- •1 tablespoon butter
- •1 tablespoon cream
- •1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, if desired
- Place chips and milk in microwave safe bowl. (You can use just the one package of semisweet chocolate chips, or add the milk chocolate chips for a fudge that is slightly sweeter and creamier.)
- Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Microwave, stirring at 1 minutes intervals, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth and thick. Stir in butter and cream until combined.
- Pour into greased 8" square pan and cool. You can also melt the chips and milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- You can add just about anything to this easy recipe. Stir in a cup of chopped nuts, add a cup of marshmallows after the cooking time is done, stir in chopped dried fruit or some white chocolate chips. Have fun with the recipe!
- User Reviews
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
EASY DELICOUS FUDGE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes