Easy Crockpot Spanish Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Easy Crockpot Spanish Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato Soup
- 10 oz. can Rotel Diced Tomato with/green chilies
- Mix the 3 cans in the crockpot. Add chicken and cook 8 hours or more on low.
- Serve over rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Crockpot Spanish Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes