Easy Crock Pot Beef stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Stew beef
- 2 can(s) Golden mushroom soup
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking sherry
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package mushrooms sliced
- Combine everything except for SC. Cook on low for 8 hours or on High for 5 hours. Add SC and serve with egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note