Easy Crock Pot Beef stroganoff
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Stew beef
- 2 can(s) Golden mushroom soup
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking sherry
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package mushrooms sliced
- Combine everything except for SC. Cook on low for 8 hours or on High for 5 hours. Add SC and serve with egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes